Monday, January 03, 2011

Our Year

New Year!
Hello lovely people! I would like to wish everybody a very Happy New Year and all the love and happiness in the world.
I'm in Ballina, Australia at the moment, with my handsome husband and his family, I came here just before Christmas. There's been a lot going on since my last post and I haven't got enough time on the internet at the moment to do it all justice. :) But I will send a proper update soon!
What I can say is that I am very well and that 2010 was, as planned, our year *g* and that 2011 is getting even better!

Neues Jahr!
Hallo all Ihr Lieben! Ich wuensche Euch allen ein wirklich Frohes Neues Jahr, gefuellt mit der Liebe und dem Glueck der ganzen Welt.
Ich bin gerade in Ballina, Australien, mit meinem schnuckeligen Mann und seiner Familie, ich bin kurz vor Weihnachten hier angereist. Seit meinem letzten Beitrag hier ist jede Menge vor sich gegangen und ich habe einfach nicht genug Internetzeit, um allem wirklich Rechnung zu tragen. :) Aber schnellstmoeglich gibt es dann mal eine ausfuehrliche Berichterstattung!
Was ich schonmal sagen kann, ist, dass 2010 wirklich, wie geplant "unser Jahr" war, und das 2011 nochmal besser wird!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let us know if you make it down to Sydney and we'll try and catch up ...

Cheers,
Gawaine, Esther & Shae