Saturday, June 26, 2010

Perdone

I should have brushed up on my Spanish at home!! For years I sit at home, thinking "I´d love to learn another language, but I can´t decide, which one". How about the one, to which country I´m traveling to at the time? Would be a good idea, no? Anyway, I managed to find an internet cafe where I could empty my overloaded mobile phone camera *biiig sigh* and where they spoke a little English to understand where I was coming from...
Now I have to rush back to the hotel, wash about 4 layers of sunscreen off and get ready for dinner. Adios!


Perdone

Ich haette mal mein Spanisch auffrischen sollen, zuhause!! Jahrelang sitz ich da rum und gruebel "ich wuerd so gern noch eine Sprache lernen, aber ich weiss nicht, welche..." - wie waer´s mal mit der, in deren Land ich jeweils fahre?? Das waer doch mal eine Idee, no? Egal, ich hab´s geschafft, ein Internet Cafe zu finden, wo ich meine mehr als uebervolle Handykamera entleeren konnte und wo sie genug Englisch sprachen um zu verstehen, was ich wollte.
Jetzt muss ich zurueck ins Hotel eilen, ca. 4 Lagen Sonnencreme abwaschen und mich fuer´s Abendessen fertig machen. Adios!

No comments: