Thursday, September 02, 2004

Dear WasM members
As you are so nicely occupied at the moment, I'm sure you won't mind if I withdraw myself to uncivilized territory for a couple of weeks and keep practising the high art of Didge n Breathe. You just enjoy yourselves and don't worry about me, I'm very well looked after. In the Atherton Tablelands today and, with my, err, hard earned dollars from the Cairns' Piranha Bar, off to - how did the pet shop boys put it - Go West. :)


Liebe WasM Mitglieder
Da Ihr ja so schoen beschaeftigt seid gerade, nehmt Ihr es mir ja sicherlich nicht uebel, wenn ich mich fuer ein paar Wochen in unziviliertes Gebiet zurueckziehe, und weiterhin Didge und atme. Habt also viel Spass und macht Euch um mich keine Sorgen, ich hab alles was ich brauche. Heute dabei, mit meinen in der Cairnser Piranha Bar hart erarbeiteten, aehem, Dollars von den Atherton Tablelands aufzubrechen - wie die Haustierladenjungs es so schoen sagten - Go West. :)

No comments: